The Future of Print

Journal Comm revenue falls

Posted in Doom by futureofprint on December 22, 2008

—Journal Comm online revs fall 5 percent: total interactive ad revenue at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, fell 5 percent to $1.13 million in November. Meanwhile, total revenues at the Publishing and Broadcast groups dropped 10 percent to $36.01 million. And at the daily newspaper, ad sales were $10.62 million, down 22.3 percent for the month.

Read the full article:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: